Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Development Project Manager II
We make it GmbH ist ein national in der Schweiz agierendes Unternehmen, welches dank langjähriger und erfolgreicher Erfahrung über eine hohe Kompetenz im Personaldienstleistungsbereich verfügt.
Konzentration der Vermittlertätigkeiten auf die Kernbereiche Industrie, Technik, Büro/Administration, Engineering, Pharma und Informatik. Die We make it GmbH stellt höchste Ansprüche an Qualität, Ethik und Diskretion.
Für unseren Kunden ein internationales Pharma Unternehmen mit Sitz in der Region Rotkreuz suchen wir, einen Development Project Manager II.
Development Project Manager II
RMD, RSS, and RTD originally held separate Global Project Management Offices, until February 2019, when RMD and RSS merged to form a single RMD/RSS PMO, with the plan to incorporate RTD at a later time, eventually bringing all PMOs under one RMS organization.
Headquartered in Pleasanton, California, RMD and RSS develop and manufacture innovative tests based on Nobel Prize winning polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology, and genetic sequencing.
PCR is the technology that underlies a new generation of medical diagnostic tests that are designed to provide information allowing healthcare providers to select and monitor patient response to therapy or identify molecular characteristics of a disease. RMD/RSS products also help to ensure the safety of blood and blood products before they are used for medical procedures by using its approved systems to screen donations.
With a broad product portfolio, RMD/RSS supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services and technologies to researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide.
We are searching for an additional Junior Project Manager to complete the PMO Team. The perfect candidate is a very hands-on, pro-active and self-starting personality with a proven background working in a similar environment as a Project Manager and with very strong skills in project planning and Agile Project Methodology. The person should be willing to work as well partly outside of regular Swiss working hours, in line with the project need and if required, as part of the business is located in the US.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create, track and maintain project plan, ensuring coordination between sub teams and follow-up on agreed actions
- Responsibility for the project planning, project implementation, progress- & cost control, and project closure. Creating and maintaining integrated project plans.
- This is an excellent opportunity to support and manage a complex environment by successfully applying your Project Management, Communications and Stakeholder Management skills
- Support of the preparation of the consolidated project status reports
- Management of project information to support project teams, management teams (e.g. project steering board, etc.) and decision making
- Single point of control for project data, collected from functions (e.g. project plan); owns version management and release of changes
- Handling of Project- and Management meetings (organize project meetings, set agenda, edit and distribute minutes)
- Guiding, management and tracking preparation for project milestone or check-point reviews
- Tactical coordination of dependencies and timelines for all functions within an area or programv
- Tracking of harmonized measures and reports key performance indicators (KPIs) for the projects to enable teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- In the absence of the Development Lead, able to run project team meetings
- Set-up and adapt relevant PMO processes and structure in alignment with PMO and relevant stakeholders and ensure process implementation within Project Team
- Min. 3y+ of project management / Project planning experience in IT / Engineering / Software or Hardware Development environment (ideally Pharma, Life Science, Diagnostics) (****)
- Project Management specific training (e.g. PMI) / proven experience in Agile Methodology (****)
- Experience working in a regulated environment (****)
- Profound experience with project planning, risk management, milestone / check-point conduction (****)
- Proven experience in creating meeting minutes / execution of Project Team Meetings / Project retrospective Workshops (****)
- Ability to manage stakeholder on different levels for communication of issues, bottlenecks and delays, challenging assumptions, escalation if requested.
- Able to follow best practices in the PMO and foster continuous improvements by sharing knowledge and continuous exchange
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves
- BS/BA in science, engineering or business administration
Sind Sie interessiert?
Dann freut sich Herr André Amstad über Ihre Bewerbung zur vertraulichen Einsicht. Bitte bewerben Sie sich unter firstname.lastname@example.org oder per Post. Für telefonische Vorabklärungen stehen wir Ihnen gerne unter 0844 844 040 zur Verfügung.
Senden Sie uns bitte Ihren originalen Lebenslauf zu.