Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
International Marketing Manager Service
We make it GmbH ist ein national in der Schweiz agierendes Unternehmen, welches dank langjähriger und erfolgreicher Erfahrung über eine hohe Kompetenz im Personaldienstleistungsbereich verfügt.
Konzentration der Vermittlertätigkeiten auf die Kernbereiche Industrie, Technik, Büro/Administration, Engineering, Pharma und Informatik. Die We make it GmbH stellt höchste Ansprüche an Qualität, Ethik und Diskretion.
Für unseren Kunden ein internationales Pharma Unternehmen mit Sitz in der Region Rotkreuz suchen wir einen International Marketing Manager Service.
International Marketing Manager Service
The GCS Customer Experience Team is a newly created team within the Global Customer Support department. The objective of the team is to improve the customer experience related to service in close collaboration with the product life cycle teams, regions, affiliates and other stakeholders. The team is analysing customer journeys, identifying areas for improvement, and it provides state-of-the-art digital solutions for our lab customers.
We are looking to hire an International Marketing Manager to help us to define and implement a global marketing strategy for our customer support offerings. The Marketing Manager works on the planning and implementation of projects that support the service commercialisation function, interacts directly with product managers to identify new service marketing opportunities (incl. marketing of digital service offerings), prepares regular marketing activity reports and responds to questions from the sales organization.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support and coordination of Digital Asset Management system, improvements, maintenance, content management
- Set up and maintain analytics Dashboards, and propose actions to improve digital properties based on analytics
- Support CPS Marketing Team within in-Focus marketing campaigns (digital)
- Support and set up of digital posters for events / tradeshows
- Support with maintenance of CPS intranet and product database
- Consultancy for Digital Marketing projects
- Accountable to establish a market-oriented value proposition for the whole customer service portfolio
- Accountable for the development of key messages, marketing plans/tools/activities/events and communication of product positioning for specific buyer types / personas and in line with the customer journeys
- Ensures alignment of plans and messaging with product and corporate brand management and drives the execution of according marketing plans
- Plans and manages customer and affiliate touchpoints to ensure consistent and stakeholder specific messaging across all channels (in alignment with the communication manager)
- Establishes marketing materials (digital and non-digital) in cooperation with the lifecycle team and the regions/affiliates
- Measures and optimizes promotional activities and materials
- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of respective marketing budget
- Supports affiliate and region-specific marketing activities/projects and coordinates feedback to monitor their implementation and effectiveness
- Translates features & benefits of digital service products into customer marketing materials for the affiliates
- Plans and executes various commercial trainings to ensure market impact (e.g. marketing, sales & brand training)
- Ensures close interaction and exchange with training leaders / trainers in order to ensure alignment of training concepts
- Responsible for maintaining the competitive marketing intelligence (in the Competitive Marketing Program) used to provide tender
support in collaboration with the product manager.
- Manage the activities outsourced Marketing agencies activities when scaling is needed
- Education as Marketing Manager / Bachelor's degree Marketing / Business Economics, Master is an advantage (*****)
- Seven years of marketing and sales experience in B2B marketing (*****)
- Seven years Work experience in a global marketing environment
- Digital Analytics experience GA/Adobe
- Set up / improvements of content of websites based on analytics (collaboration with IPMs) (*****)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, e.g. experienced working with structured wiki- and web page-creation and social collaboration/marketing tools (*****)
- Good command of Powerpoint and/or Google Slides
- Experienced in managing external marketing agencies
- Ability to participate in interactions with senior internal stakeholders, including Senior Leadership in Regions and Affiliates
- Ability to successfully work within cross-functional matrix teams, building vision and strategy, driving and influencing others
- Proven track record of ability to make decisions in complex and ambiguous situations
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) and cultural empathy are a must
Nice to haves:
- At least 7 years of marketing and sales experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the environment of professional services/technical support
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) is highly desirable
- Experience in a global company
- Well-developed teamwork, collaboration and negotiation skills to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Well organized, high level of planning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive, passionate, energetic starter and finisher
- Self-motivated, proactive, quick thinking and adaptable
- Ability to set priorities and to remain flexible in stressful situations
- Flexible working times
Sind Sie interessiert?
Dann freut sich Herr André Amstad über Ihre Bewerbung zur vertraulichen Einsicht. Bitte bewerben Sie sich unter email@example.com oder per Post. Für telefonische Vorabklärungen stehen wir Ihnen gerne unter 0844 844 040 zur Verfügung.
Senden Sie uns bitte Ihren originalen Lebenslauf zu.