Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Junior Laboratory Worker
We make it GmbH is a company operating nationally in Switzerland, which has a high level of competence in the personnel services sector thanks to many years of successful experience.
Concentration of placement activities on the core areas of industry, technology, office/administration, engineering, pharmaceuticals and IT. We make it GmbH places the highest demands on quality, ethics and discretion.
For our client an international pharmaceutical company based in the region Basel we are looking for a Junior Laboratory Worker.
Junior Laboratory Worker
SMTD-Bs is the development department of synthetic molecules. The Quality Control is part of the analytical department and is responsible for the in process controls for the syntheses processes, API and cleaning validation.
The perfect candidate:
The Department is looking for a young person who finished the apprenticeship, is open to support the department in different tasks, and is willing to start their career in the industry. They are looking for a candidate who is able to learn fast and has some technical flair. The position could be extended but it is not sure yet as it is a supporting position.
Task and Responsibilites:
- Conducting and simple routine analyses according to predefined methods and/or manufacturing or test specifications
- Sample preparation in accordance with written specifications
- Calculating and conducting simple predefined procedures and routine tests according to predefined methods
- Operating simple equipment
- Performing more challenging routine analytical procedures/syntheses according to predefined methods, manufacturing or test specifications, drawing on the knowledge and skills that have been acquired or the experience of conducting several different routine analyses
- Working according to GMP guidelines
You must have these qualifications
- Finished Chemical apprenticeship (Biology would also work)
- Max. 1 year experience in a Laboratory setting
- Basic Knowledge of GMP with good documentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken German, English is an advantage
- Experience in MS Office and flair to learn new technologies and software fast
- Experience HPLC/GC would be a plus
- Experience with LIMS is plus
- flexible working hours during regular working times
Are you interested?
Then Mr. André Amstad will be pleased to receive your application for confidential inspection. Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. For preliminary clarifications by telephone, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0844 844 040.