Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
OCM Deployment Lead
We make it GmbH is a company operating nationally in Switzerland, which has a high level of competence in the personnel services sector thanks to many years of successful experience.
Concentration of placement activities on the core areas of industry, technology, office/administration, engineering, pharmaceuticals and IT. We make it GmbH places the highest demands on quality, ethics and discretion.
For our client an international pharmaceutical company based in the region Basel we are looking for a OCM Deployment Lead.
OCM Deployment Lead
Roche launched a supply chain transformation initiative introducing a cross-functional Supplier / Supply Chain collaboration solution leveraging GEP Nexxe as Cloud system service provider. The OCM Deployment Lead plays a key role in supporting the ASPIRE-iCollab project to embed this important PT Supply Chain Transformation change in the organization and ensure a successful rollout.
We are looking for a problem-solving and self-directed individual with a can-do attitude and extensive organizational change management experience to support the program in establishing a change agent network, creating tactical plans, and supporting the implementation from a communications and training perspective. The individual has ideally a Procurement and Supply Chain Management background.
Task and Responsibilites:
- Reporting to the iCollab global project manager, partner with the Roche change management and user adoption lead to oversee all aspects of organizational change management (OCM) for the project.
- Globally lead strategic and tactical change management, training management, communications and user adoption activities for the project.
- Provide strategic vision for change management and user adoption of iCollab, while liaising with an internal team of Roche staff to execute against the vision.
- Provide leadership and oversight to OCM coordinators, training managers, instructional designers, SMEs, change champions, etc. to form an appropriate and cohesive OCM / Deployment organization for the
- Identify change management and user adoption related business issues/risks and recommend options and plans to remediate.
- Oversee implementation and adoption of OCM guidelines and standards across multiple work streams within the ASPIRE project (applying Roche’s ADKAD methodology)
- Design and manage global communication plans and activities (e.g. online and social media channels, newsletters, key stakeholder presentations, etc.).
- Create/manage project level surveys/metrics to roll-up and report on change management and user adoption related activities and success.
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams as required.
- Manage overall OCM work plan and perform status-reporting meetings.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of iCollab thousands of employees across the Roche PT organization.
You must have these qualifications:
- Min. Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Change Management and Supply Chain Management
- Min 6 – 8 years’ experience in leading and mentoring project teams on relevant engagements preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven record in projects of system implementation, supporting the business process implementation/change management training
- Understanding of end to end process improvement and ability to understand cross functional dependencies
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact across multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership on large global change efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with Procurement and Supply Chain collaboration system solutions is preferred.
- Former Roche / Group Informatics experience is preferred
- Experience large IT Service Management Projects
- GEP (SmartBuy / Nexxe) Background
- Regular working hours, partly flexible after consultation with Line Manager
Are you interested?
Then Mr. André Amstad will be pleased to receive your application for confidential inspection. Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. For preliminary clarifications by telephone, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0844 844 040.