Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
We make it GmbH is a company operating nationally in Switzerland, which has a high level of competence in the personnel services sector thanks to many years of successful experience.
Concentration of placement activities on the core areas of industry, technology, office/administration, engineering, pharmaceuticals and IT. We make it GmbH places the highest demands on quality, ethics and discretion.
For our client an international pharmaceutical company based in the region Basel we are looking for a PMO (Services).
The ‘LAL – Logistics Application Landscape’ Project is implementing an S/4HANA solution to manage the logistics processes (non-commercial) for Site Services Logistics in Roche headquarter Basel and Kaiseraugst.
In LAL Phase 1, the main processes in scope are: Inbound, Outbound, Warehouse Management, Site Distribution, Yard Logistics, Service Portal & Order Processing. LALPhase 1 is currently in the PMM Transition & Deployment phase. The Go-Live is planned toward Feb 2022.
In LAL Phase 2, the focus of the implementation is on integrating a large warehouse atthe Roche main site in
Basel, including a multitude of interfaces to multiple partner systems. LAL Phase 2 was started in parallel to
the ongoing Phase 1, and is currently in the Define phase to collect the business requirements and draft the
solution specifications. The Go-Live is planned toward Jan 2024.
Together with Phase 2, the Releases 1.2 and 2.1 will be implemented, which cover a number of Change
Requests (R1.2) and the integration of the pRED center at the main site in Basel (R2.1). The Go-Live of R1.2 is
planned toward Q4 2022, and of R2.1 toward Nov 2023.
To drive and support a multitude of project management activities, related to the overall definition, setup
and management of the project, the project team will be enhanced with an experienced PMO colleague.
Task and Responsibilites:
Drive and/or support a wide range of project management activities, including Project planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Collaboration with project stream leads on planning & tracking (tasks, deliverables, milestones), risks, issues, dependencies, incl. resource planning and tracking.
- Status reporting on project- and project stream level, toward project-internal and –external parties and stakeholders.
- Project financial controlling (actuals and forecasting).
- Prepare and/or collaborate on multiple project management deliverables like Project Charter, Roles & Responsibilities matrix, Validation Plan/Report, Functional Risk Assessment, Data Migration Plan/Report, Test Plan/Report, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Training Plan, Deployment Plan, Operational Support Plan.
- Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID) management; Project Scope Change (PSC) management; Lessons Learned (LL) management.
- Preparation of project Phase Gates (milestones, entry/exit gates) meetings and documentation.
- Preparation and facilitation of project (team) meetings.
- Preparation of Steering Committee (and other stakeholders) meetings and communication.
- Preparation of project communication on company internal platforms (e.g. Google+).
- Definition, preparation and implementation of project management tools and processes
You must have these qualifications
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in an (IT) project PMO or team/stream lead role
- Experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals / life sciences
- Experience in working according to a comprehensive project management methodology (e.g.PMBOK),
including waterfall and agile delivery approaches
- Experience in working in a large multinational company, preferably previous experience at Roche
- Experience in collaborating with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups
- Fluent in German (preferably native) and English
- Has a strong desire and ability to lead, plan, coordinate, manage
- Is a very clear communicator, is open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others.