Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
We make it GmbH is a company operating nationally in Switzerland, which has a high level of competence in the personnel services sector thanks to many years of successful experience.
Concentration of placement activities on the core areas of industry, technology, office/administration, engineering, pharmaceuticals and IT. We make it GmbH places the highest demands on quality, ethics and discretion.
We have an ongoing need for Research Associate (m/w/d)
As part of the Roche Pharma Research and Early Development organization, Molecular & Cell Technologies
department is dedicated to the research and development of potential new therapeutic candidates in early drug
We focus on the support of portfolio projects during early, pre-clinical development of potential new therapeutic
candidates by designing molecules, engineering tools and supplying molecules and tools. That covers the
generation of antibody and antigen expression constructs, optimized expression vectors for antigen supply,
antibody format conversion, designing and engineering of recombinant cell lines and protein production at
The perfect candidate
We are seeking a research associate with relevant molecular biology and protein expression experience to join
our highly dynamic team. The main duty of the qualified candidate will comprise setting up and optimizing high
throughput automated cloning to generate therapeutic antibodies of different formats.
Task and Responsibilites
- Setting up and optimizing high throughput plasmid generation
- Evaluation and optimization of existing workflows
- Transfer of manual workflows to HTP automated processes
- Oversee and optimize relevant associated workflows
- Present and discuss generated data
- Perform data entry and analysis, prepare timely updates of project progress reports
- Organize and maintain detailed records of laboratory processes
- Support maintenance of laboratory supplies and perform additional laboratory duties as assigned
You must have these qualifications
- Finished apprenticeship, Bachelor’s or Master's degree, or equivalent experience in biology or related field (*****)
- Min. 2 years experience in a laboratory setting with a focus on molecular biology
- Strong hands-on experience in state-of-the-art cloning techniques (*****)
- EDV- experience and a technical flair (G-Suite or MS Office) (*****), knowledge in cloning software like Geneious is a plus
- Fluency written and spoken in English is mandatory
- Proactive personality and drive to optimize workflows
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to haves
- Experience in mammalian cell culture and transfection
- Familiarity with lab automation
Are you interested?
Then Ms. Emina Becic will be pleased to receive your application for confidential inspection. Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. For preliminary clarifications by telephone, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0844 844 040.