Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Senior OCM Change Management Lead
We make it GmbH ist ein national in der Schweiz agierendes Unternehmen, welches dank langjähriger und erfolgreicher Erfahrung über eine hohe Kompetenz im Personaldienstleistungsbereich verfügt.
Konzentration der Vermittlertätigkeiten auf die Kernbereiche Industrie, Technik, Büro/Administration, Engineering, Pharma und Informatik. Die We make it GmbH stellt höchste Ansprüche an Qualität, Ethik und Diskretion.
Für unseren Kunden ein internationales Pharma Unternehmen mit Sitz in der Region Basel suchen wir, ein Senior OCM Change Management Lead.
Senior OCM Change Management Lead
Roche launched a supply chain transformation initiative introducing a cross-functional Supplier / Supply
Chain collaboration solution leveraging GEP Nexxe as Cloud system service provider. The OCM Lead
plays a key role in supporting the ASPIRE- iCollab project to embed this important PT Supply Chain
Transformation change in the organization and ensure a successful rollout.
The Senior OCM Lead will play a key role in ensuring the project meets business and schedule
objectives by applying a structured methodology and leading a wide array of change management
activities. The initial focus will involve detailed project planning of activities that need to be performed in support of a global change management strategy that seeks to minimize resistance and maximize
stakeholder engagement. This complex, high visibility role will require a proven background in leading
change management and user adoption initiatives on other large-scale customer facing technology
implementation projects (e.g. ServiceNow, Salesforce, SAP, Workday, Oracle, etc.). This is a key
project role that will require outstanding leadership skills and experience with change management,
training strategies, deployment strategies, employee engagement, and large scale global user adoption
of new technology.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the iCollab global project manager, partner with the Roche change management and user adoption lead to oversee all aspects of organizational change management (OCM) for the project.
- Globally lead strategic and tactical change management, training management, communications and user adoption activities for the project.
- Provide strategic vision for change management and user adoption of iCollab, while liaising with an internal team of Roche staff to execute against the vision.
- Provide leadership and oversight to OCM coordinators, training managers, instructional designers,
SMEs, change champions, etc. to form an appropriate and cohesive OCM organisation for the project.
- Identify change management and user adoption related business issues/risks and recommend options and plans to remediate.
- Oversee implementation and adoption of OCM guidelines and standards across multiple work streams within the ASPIRE project (applying Roche’s ADKAD methodology)
- Design and manage global communication plans and activities (e.g. online and social media channels, newsletters, key stakeholder presentations, etc.).
- Create/manage project level surveys/metrics to roll-up and report on change management and user adoption related activities and success.
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams as required.
- Manage overall OCM work plan and perform status-reporting meetings.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of iCollab thousands of employees across the Roche PT organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in related specialization area. (e.g. Change Management,
Communication or Project Management) (*****)
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment (e.g. Procurement or Supply
- Minimum of six to eight years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle (***)
- Excellent English language skills is a MUST, German is a plus
- Experience with Procurement and Supply Chain collaboration system solutions is preferred.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred. (**)
- Experience with Google Suite is needed
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones -- late afternoon/early evening work required in the EU.
- Ability to travel internationally both within and outside of the EU when required.
Nice to have:
- Former Roche / Group Informatics experience is preferred
- Experience large IT Service Management Projects
- GEP (SmartBuy / Nexxe) Background
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact across multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership on large global change efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible but with late night or early evening meetings due to different time zone
Sind Sie interessiert?
Dann freut sich Herr André Amstad über Ihre Bewerbung zur vertraulichen Einsicht. Bitte bewerben Sie sich unter email@example.com oder per Post. Für telefonische Vorabklärungen stehen wir Ihnen gerne unter 0844 844 040 zur Verfügung.
Senden Sie uns bitte Ihren originalen Lebenslauf zu.