Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Senior Scrum Master
We make it GmbH is a company operating nationally in Switzerland, which has a high level of competence in the personnel services sector thanks to many years of successful experience.
Concentration of placement activities on the core areas of industry, technology, office/administration, engineering, pharmaceuticals and IT. We make it GmbH places the highest demands on quality, ethics and discretion.
For our client an international pharmaceutical company based in the region Basel we are looking for a Senior Scrum Master.
Senior Scrum Master
Roche has initiated a global Business Process and ERP Program to globally harmonize business processes and systems. Within this transformation scope, Roche launched a supply chain transformation initiative introducing a cross functional Supplier / Supply Chain collaboration solution leveraging GEP Nexxe as Cloud system service provider for digital data exchange. For the upcoming template design and subsequent pilot phases, we are looking for a Senior Scrum Master with relevant Quality / Clinical experience in the Life Science industry to support the process and solution design as well as Project organizations.
Task and Responsibilites:
- Works closely with Business & IT Lead to support and coordinate project deliverables in the innovation development cycle
- Works closely with and support Quality/Clinical Business sub-stream leads, squad leads
- Coordinate business related activities within Quality/Clinical end-to-end workstream, squad leads, Aspire Quality Upstream with Process Management, Extended Team Members and IT
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practices for quality management, Pharma GXP know-how, sourcing and supplier lifecycle management (incl. SRM)
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design workshops as well as drive execution and completion of open task/issues lists and relevant back-logs.
- PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
You must have these qualifications:
- Min. 5+ years of Supply Chain Management and/or Quality Management experience, preferred in the Clinical Distribution Management
- Scrum Master Certificate
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (end to end process) from the Clinical Distribution or Quality Management area
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the (Clinical) Supply Chain Management and Pharma Quality Management
- Change management and process improvement skills with experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change in a project environment
- Business level fluency in English both written and verbal, German is a plus
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Requires excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding, focus on Quality Management.
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- A strong record of accomplishment in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
Nice to haves:
- University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable.
- Experience with SAP ECC/S4, Pharma Quality Management. tools e.g. VEEVA, LIMS, etc. will be an asset
- Experience working with cloud based platforms will be an added advantage
- Regular working hours, partly flexible after consultation with Line Manager
Are you interested?
Then Mr. André Amstad will be pleased to receive your application for confidential inspection. Please apply at email@example.com or by mail. For preliminary clarifications by telephone, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0844 844 040.