Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
We make it GmbH ist ein national in der Schweiz agierendes Unternehmen, welches dank langjähriger und erfolgreicher Erfahrung über eine hohe Kompetenz im Personaldienstleistungsbereich verfügt.
Konzentration der Vermittlertätigkeiten auf die Kernbereiche Industrie, Technik, Büro/Administration, Engineering, Pharma und Informatik. Die We make it GmbH stellt höchste Ansprüche an Qualität, Ethik und Diskretion.
Für unseren Kunden ein internationales Pharma Unternehmen mit Sitz in der Region Basel suchen wir, einen Team Enabler.
The R&D Academy is an exciting venture aimed at our scientist community. We are focused on bringing solutions that fully capitalize on the wealth of content, experience and expertise that exists across Roche today. Our vision is to create an ecosystem where scientists can access learning resources to develop a common understanding of core drug development disciplines, to continuously develop their capabilities on new emerging sciences and a space to engage in scientific exchange and debate with peers from across PD and Roche.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing the activities related to an offer. Depending on the offer’s progress, these responsibilities range from vendor management to overall program management, consolidation of information, preparing content for decision-making, giving direction for content creation, program communications, capturing and evaluating learnings, etc.
- Working closely with the offer’s lead on defining the learning experiments, solutions and outputs that will ensure the offer’s fitness to increase scientific proficiency in the given area
- Partnering with the team delivering the program in the Americas-time zone and facilitating the program delivery in the European time zone
- Working closely with other Program Managers to ensure consistency and efficiency of delivery in the respective offer as well as support other offerings where applicable
- Designing and delivering impactful learning experiences for the scientific community that meets the needs of various learning styles and role personas
- Working closely with the Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master to ensure all deliverables are on track with great outcomes
- Developing, implementing and maintaining learning evaluations for the program
- Partnering closely with the Communications & Engagement Lead to align on organizational engagement, change management and impact
- Establishing, maintaining and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, vendors, and/or colleagues to create and improve learning solutions
- Keeping up to date with current learning trends to be able to come up with innovative ideas
- Bachelor / Master degree in Business Administration or any Drug Development Major studies / Project Manager Diploma would also work (*****)
- Min. 5 Years of experience and advanced project management and process improvement skills (*****)
- Experience in Learning Design and Development Experience or Drug Development Background
- Experienced in agile methodologies such as scrum, design thinking and experimentation, as well as in change management (*****)
- Works well within global multidisciplinary teams and is effective in collaborating with others internally and externally
- Strong facilitation and training skills, helping design and deliver impactful educational experiences for scientists that meet the needs of various learning styles
- Understanding of learning principles/methodologies and application in a complex business environment. Ideally experience using a training design/development process
- Expert in MS Office, G-Suite and experience in Adobe Design is a plus (***)
- English Fluency is a MUST (**)
- Leadership experience and a big appearance and a can do attitude
Nice to haves:
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and can influence without authority
- Curious, creative and brings new ways of learning
- Experience in learning and development desired – from embedding new mindsets to impacting culture
- Demonstrates a critical, entrepreneurial, customer-focused mindset and a passion for delivering lasting
value to customers. Able to see the big picture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, paired with strong partnering and performance consulting
- Strong network connections to help span organizational boundaries
- Flexible working hours
Sind Sie interessiert?
Dann freut sich Herr André Amstad über Ihre Bewerbung zur vertraulichen Einsicht. Bitte bewerben Sie sich unter email@example.com oder per Post. Für telefonische Vorabklärungen stehen wir Ihnen gerne unter 0844 844 040 zur Verfügung.
Senden Sie uns bitte Ihren originalen Lebenslauf zu.